Whenever there is a sewer line that is cracked or corroding, it can turn into major property damage if you are not careful. When you need professional sewer repair services in Kirkland, you can trust our staff at Schleg Valley Construction to get the job done. With a single phone call, we can set up a time at your earliest convenience to have our technicians deployed to your property to assess your needs.
Sewer repair is your first line of defense should your sewer seem to be failing. If we are unable to repair your line, we will talk to you about your options for a replacement. We are here for any questions or concerns that you may have regarding maintaining and repairing your sewer lines to ensure your system is properly functioning.
Your sewer lines could be damaged due to a number of reasons, including:
- A lack of maintenance
- Ground that has been freezing and thawing
- Hair, grease, oil, toilet paper, and other debris that has built up in the line
- Earth movement from heavy construction near your lines, earthquakes, and landscaping accidents
- Tree roots that have infiltrated the pipes due to a slight fracture or hole
- Regular wear and tear from the normal aging process
- A backup from your local sewage lines
- Poor piping layout or installation, and more
Regardless of the problem, you can trust our technicians to get to the heart of the matter so that it can be repaired quickly and efficiently. We would be happy to come out to your property to examine the issue and give you a detailed cost estimate.
Always leave sewer repair services in Kirkland to the professionals. Call (425) 312-6750 to talk to us at Schleg Valley Construction about your sewer repair needs.