Selecting the right company to work with you on a new home means doing your homework to ensure the best possible fit for your needs. Whenever you know that you are in need of a new home construction builder in Monroe, there are several things that you need to look for.
- What are your needs? Take into account the price range, type, and size of the house that you are hoping to have built.
- Experience is key. When it comes to any sort of a home build, the experience is a crucial element that should never be overlooked.
- What do past buyers say? Always ask for references and check into each one o them to see what the buyers of the past have to say about the process and the finished result they got with their new home.
- Ask about licensing. Always verify that the builder you decide to work with is fully licensed and insured as this will give you added peace of mind moving forward with the process.
- Are there any warranties or service available? Always ask questions to see if there is any sort of warranty on the home and if service is available should problems arise. This is all information that should be detailed and given to you up front.
- What about resale value? Take a look at some of the past homes that the builder has worked on and see what the listings say the resale value is.
Above all, make sure that you have a team of professionals that provide excellent customer service. At Schleg Valley Construction, we check all of the boxes including amazing customer service. We know you will have questions throughout the construction process and we are always available to not only provide you with answers, but we will give detailed information to keep you informed.
When you are looking for a new home construction builder in Monroe, call Schleg Valley Construction first at (425)312-6750 for a detailed estimate.