There is nothing worse than knowing that you have something wrong with your septic system. As a homeowner, you know that this element of your property can lead to several costly issues should there be a problem lurking under the surface. When you require help with drain field service in Lynnwood, having a background on how the setup works will be very beneficial.
Diagnosing any problem with your drain field can be rather difficult. You need to know what type of problem you are facing and know how your septic tank works, all of the parts of your septic system, and more. If you think that you are facing some failure of your system, having professionals on your side for full diagnostics and repair or replacement will make all of the difference in the world.
You need to know that the septic drain field is actually one of the more expensive pieces of the puzzle for your septic system. This means that it can bring about the biggest cost when building your system or thinking about a replacement. The sewer drain field will also major influence your overall septic system and the actual life expectancy.
While diagnosing problems with your sewer drain field may be hard, certain problems are common, including:
- Grease that builds up and cuts off oxygen for the drain field
- Too few cleanings or pump outs
- Piping that is broken or soil that has become compacted due to vehicles parking on the sewer drain field
- Sludge overload will lead to issues with the bio-mat and balance
- Root infiltration in the filters, drain field, septic pump, or distribution box areas