We use water daily, so any issues with broken piping inside or connecting to your home can turn into something significant. You could also have a situation where you need a new main water line installed to connect to your property. However, when a problem stems from the water main, you must have technicians fully trained to handle installation or water main repair in Bothell and the surrounding areas. This is where our team shines at Schleg Valley Construction.
Did You Know?
- Large cracks in the main water supply to your home can start flooding your lawn.
- More minor cracks may drip where they enter your walls, insulation, and other foundation areas.
- Some homeowners could miss slight signs when there is an issue starting with their water main – this includes discoloration of water, the presence of silt, and more.
Our team understands the inner workings of water mains, so we can ensure you have the new line installation you need. This project is best left to professionals, and we are more than happy to take a look at your property and develop a plan for the perfect installation.
Help When You Need It
The good news is that trained local technicians will be your best bet should you have problems developing with your water main. Here at Schleg Valley Construction, we know how quickly water damage can spread. We can be onsite and ready to turn off your water supply and inspect the main to find the source of the issue. All you have to do is call us, and we can send someone out as soon as possible to take a look.
We want all area customers to know that you must work with companies that:
- Provide free estimates on parts, repairs, replacement, and more
- Inspect your water main line to help isolate the damage
- Offer proof of insurance, guarantees, and warranties
- Work using non-invasive methods that may preserve your landscaping